Integreon, a leading global provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support, has been recognised as one the world’s best outsourcing service providers in the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP) 2015 Global Outsourcing 100®. This marks the fifth consecutive year Integreon has been recognised by the IAOP and the second time in the last three years the firm has been named to the prestigious Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Integreon was selected after a rigorous IAOP process that weighs firms based on four criteria: size and growth, delivery excellence, programs for innovation and corporate social responsibility. Inclusion in the Global Outsourcing 100 follows a year of continued strong growth and performance for Integreon, as supported by high client satisfaction scores and growing worldwide demand for the firm’s outsourcing services.
Key highlights from Integreon’s last 12 months include:
- Expansion at five of the firm’s twelve global delivery centres – including those in New York; London; Fargo; Manila, Philippines and Noida (Delhi), in addition to other infrastructure investments, as the firm has grown its operations to meet increasing client demand.
- Development of innovative, new services for legal, document, business and research support, most recently Simplicity™ and Simplicity Plus™ for managed discovery.
- Industry recognition at LegalWeek’s 2014 British Legal Awards, in Chambers Global 2014, as a 2014 “Best Overall LPO” by India Business Law Journal, and in accolades from other respected publications and industry analysts from around the world.
- Fostering best practices and innovation across the industry through the firm’s Centre for Legal Services Innovation and worldwide support of the FT Innovative Lawyers program in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Continuing certification to stringent ISO information security and quality management standards, including a recently upgraded certification of its Manila delivery centre to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 security standard.
- A growing corporate social responsibility program, notably including Project Edu-Lync, which uses video conferencing technology to enable instructors from around the world to teach students at a school for the hearing disabled in India. The program’s success was a highlight of the keynote address at Microsoft’s Lync 2014 Conference in Las Vegas.
“Integreon is honored to once again be recognised by the IAOP in their Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world’s best service providers,” said Bob Gogel, CEO of Integreon. “Our experience and our focus on quality and service excellence are what clients appreciate most. My thanks to our many Associates around the world for their hard work, creative thinking and dedication to delighting our clients, which has made Integreon one of the world’s most trusted providers of knowledge and legal services outsourcing.”
By identifying the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors, the 2015 Global Outsourcing 100 helps buyers compare and select the most suitable providers for their needs. Firms were evaluated by the IAOP following meticulous scoring by an independent judging panel with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors.
The panel was organised by the IAOP and led by IAOP Chairman Michael F. Corbett, who noted, “Being named to the Global Outsourcing 100 list is no easy task. The IAOP is pleased to recognise Integreon for their excellence and achievement.”